It seems that in my mind right now, the work changes are irrelivant as I have bigger fish to fry. You would think that the issue of coursework and exams for University would be my main concern, and i'd expect them to be so; but it seems my biggest worry at the moment is, her. She seems well and healthy and okay right now, but if you read my previous post you may well understand that some situations are difficult to judge aswell. Its difficult for me to be told by everyone that she will be fine, including herself and her parents, but when you care so much, you cant help but worry, it begins to make you sick, and certainly puts things in perspective. Right now, i'm in her bed, and she's in the shower - and all I can think about is when she gets back here and I can warm her up and ensure she's okay and not upset. It scares me so much considering her in pain, whether it be physical or emotional. I hope that I am able to help conquer some of the emotional pain, and help out in some way, but as a fairly limited depth guy (or at least, my perception of myself is fairly limited) I find it difficult to open up.
I may well be far too stressed, and far too worried about everything. But my biggest worry is her; I cannot stop imploring that she shall be okay.
2 comments:
Please try not to let your personal affairs effect they way you work. Drifting off into your own thoughts can get yourself and other staff hurt. Yes pain of a loved one hurts you too, but it happens in life. You have to learn to deal with what is happening and accept it. That might sound harsh, i don't mean it too, but you have to face up to what is going on, accept it and overcome it, otherwise it will eat you up all day everyday.
You may have misunderstood this post/blog - The entry began by discussing work issues, but did not continue. Even though my blog is about my door life, its also about my personal life too. Under no circumstances would I switch off or drift off while in the hostile situation of working the door, Its easy to switch off my personal life when i'm on door.
Post a Comment