I hate how nothing in life is guaranteed, nothing in life is definately predictable up to the last minute. There are things in life that you can assure yourself has stability, like your family, your friends, your savings account, but in reality none of these things are secure, everything in life seems to be intangible.
I'm at a stage when i'm so low it feels that whatever I do nothing will pick me up from this depression. I'm losing friends like no tommorow, i'm running low on money like there is a recession (yeah okay, i'm not alone with this one) and my job security is severely lacking.
Its almost at the stage when i'm going to have to forget the doors, of which I am so passionate about, and to pull me through my degree, of which i've definately got an extra year (repeating this one) - to work stacking shelves.
Time seems to be the only thing I have too much of, and nothing to fill it.
Give it up
15 years ago
1 comment:
Life's a long effort. The decisions you need to take should keep you out of debt and line you up to earn more.
Hang on in and make your plans for the longterm. You can't be a doorman for ever, however fun it is. You can rarely get the hours you need to stay afloat and it rips your social life out. Don't burn bridges but an second source of money is never a bad idea.
Post a Comment