Not that long ago I was under the impression that I would need to leave the doors and work a normal student job at a supermarket. However due to a friend who I know from home, and also uni town - i've managed to secure a job with a security company in my uni town. My first week for them was extremely good, and so much better than the team I have at home; I trust some of my new colleagues more than I trust many of my old colleagues.
I'm still trying to get a good reputation in a new town, new doors, new faces, new trouble makers, i'm bottom of the food chain, need to make my way up.
Being able to drive 5mins (one could argue that I should walk to reduce my carbon footprint) to work rather than a 2 hour long haul is a fantastic feeling and should leave me feeling a hell of a lot less stressed!
Give it up
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment