I agree'd to do some charity work at a nightclub tonight from 9pm-1am, even though I have a shit load of coursework that needs to be completed by Friday. Not entirely sure why I agreed though, I'd imagine its probably because firstly its for 'Children In Need' and secondly I don't really give to charity much, being a poor student so I decided i'd give somehow.
With a week and a half left of Uni until Christmas the work load has suddenly got extremely hard and my motivation is lacking severly. I have two major pieces of work due on Friday and even though I have a lot of time I haven't bothered to start or even look at what needs to be done; I think I probably should!
Also, what the fuck, a replacement car key is £106.50 plus vat???
Give it up
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment