Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Driving

This week i've been visiting a particular someone in a village in a very rural part of the country. Its around an 1 hour and a half drive from my house to the village, and thats if I get clear roads, I can expect it to take up to 2 hours. 

So anyway, I remembered that i'd be working tonight, so had to drive the 2 hours to my house to get my work stuff, then the 30mins to work. Got on the door, realized within an hour that it was going to be very fucking dead, so I decided that there would be no point in staying. Signed out after an hour, and drove the two hours back to the village, which only took me 50mins - I wasn't speeding! 

It seems that I earned a tiny amount for a silly amount of driving, I guess its all worth it if she's worth it? Yeah, she is.*


* obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be doing all this driving!

2 comments:

Adoor Man said...

Glad to find you blogging.
Have found a certain lack of voices in the drunkeness.
Enjoy the absence of students and weeknights back for yourself.
Have added you to my blog-roll

iamtydemoo said...

Thank you for the add to your blog-roll! I've always attempted to blog, but never had the correct motivation; but at last it seems I do.