When you get home from a tiring Friday Night shift around 5.30am, you make a quick sandwich, or an other quick not-too-heavy snack, maybe have a pint of beer, or a glass of milk, whichever is your preference, you'll eventually get into bed around 6.30am, asleep by 7am. This suggests that you'll goto sleep on Saturday morning at 7am with the prospect of an equally tiring Saturday Night shift and so you'll attempt to get as much sleep as possible. Now technically this means that your actually doing a 'complete' nightshift, and that Saturday is vaguely a write off. I just spoke to a colleague who went home at 1am, got to sleep at probably 2.30am, and his Saturday is most likely not a write off; he's off to play football. I myself, wouldn't have the energy just yet, but I probably could a bit later. So i'm lying in bed, and this is what sparked this entry, I turned my TV on and to my horror my DVB box isn't working, so I went for the elementary 1-4 (yes I live in ruralshire, I do not get channel 5!) and its all completely bollocks, I wonder, at any point does anyone ever turn on their TV at 2.41pm on a Saturday afternoon and go 'ohhh what do I watch, there's so much on!!' its utter fucking bollocks, who wants to watch a film pre-hitler.
No comments:
Post a Comment